Beat your nerves and prepare to be successful @ University!
Ready to get your head in the right space for University?
This webinar series is for you!
- How to get your brain prepared (fit and ready to go!)
- Strategies for learning the information the first time (don’t waste time!)
- Make sure your study doesn’t go off the tracks (resilience tips)
- Make feedback and failure work for you!
- Make sure social learning is real learning!
Skilled at utilising the
power of Story and Experience to build connection, enhance motivation and
Experienced in successful learning program design, facilitation, coaching and helping people realise their potential and change their future!
- Established and delivered annual Student Leadership conferences - social change and personal leadership focus
- Implemented change programs at team and individual levels (where change gets unstuck!)
- Developed and facilitated leadership and management skills programs
- Provided in house and individual coaching for leadership development and performance improvement
Bachelor of Business (Accounting and IT); MBA (Leadership and Communication); TAE40110, Grad Cert Tertiary Education; Chartered Manager AFIML
"Every day is a chance to change your future"
"Don't let your past dictate your future - you have the potential to create the life YOU want to lead!"